Instagram

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Transforming Trash Into Treasure: Part Two

Spring inspired colors.


Since I seem to be on a streak of creativity lately, I happened to look through all of the goodies my granny had sent with me, and found a new inspiration.  In the little red shopping basket that she had loaded full, were oodles of tiny sunburst beads, also known as paddlewheel beads.

My granny used to make beautiful, sparkly ornaments and such out of these beads, but I was looking for a way to reinvent these gorgeous fancies.  So far, all I have come up with are these cute, dangly earrings.  I am in the process of two different designs, as well as necklace pendants in the future.


These are so pretty and sparkly!


These beads are so fun because I can incorporate them into every holiday and season.  The above pictured are, of course, my spring idea.  Next, are more funky and holiday inspired colors.


Funky color combinations.

St. Patty's Day inspired colors.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd greatly appreciate it.  I'd hate to just let the gorgeous beads go to waste.  I'm determined to create something new and inspiring that women and teens will love.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment