Instagram

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Catching Back Up

It has been far too long since I last updated.  There have been a number of things that have me preoccupied, including the wonderful fair season that is about to begin!  I am so excited to finally be stepping out into the public and presenting my jewelry to all of those who fall in love with it.  So far I have participated in the Community Rummage Sale in Pagosa Springs, CO, as well as the Earth Day Fair with Jen from The Funky Trunk.

Earth Day Fair setup with Jen.
Other table at Earth Day Fair.

Aside from the aweful wind, it was a successful day for the both of us.  Next time we will have to consider a tent.  =D  I ended up walking away with a kitten, as well.  Part of the way through the I heard the sweet sound of kittens meewing and knew at one point they would make their way to our booth.  Three little girls hounded me in the later part of the day and I caved in.  I have named her Cinema.  She's the best addition I could have made to my home.  

Cinema sun-baking. 7 wks old.

As of right now, I have recently joined twitter.  Find me at AnotherUseStore.  I have been trying to get some of my pieces out there, as well as some tips I've learned along the way since opening my Etsy shop.  It's been a long process, but I'm eager to help make it an easier process for others.  I'm always available for questions.  I have also started a discussion topic at my Facebook page, if anyone is interested.  

Cinema growing tired.


Thanks Everyone!

Stephanie

One of my newest rings For Sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment