Instagram

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Welcome To My New Blog!

After reading about so many others starting blogs to promote their business, I thought I should finally create one.  So here it is!  Isn't it beautiful?! = )


Newest pair of earrings in the spring collection
As of today, I am utilizing three outlets for social networking: 










  • My blog 
Another pair of earrings from my spring collection.



I also have a Flickr account that I will soon be using.  I'm not a huge fan of Twitter, but it appears many others are.  It may be in the future plans.  I have so much to learn still, but what I love is that there IS so much to learn!  


I bought these butterflies from a fellow etsian. They are gorgeous!


Lastly, I wanted to share that I was recently featured at examiner.com.  Laurie Jackson was so kind to seek me out and ask to have an interview.  She writes for Colorado Springs, which is about four hours away, so she interviewed me by email since my service is terrible.  I'm taking World Issues Journalism this semester, so the practice was fun for what I will be doing in the next couple of weeks.  Laurie does a great job of explaining a little background information about me.  


Apart of my spring collection of jewelry.
Find Laurie's article here. 
Article about AnotherUse


Thanks Laurie and to everyone else who stops in!
From the spring collection, too.
My etsy shop can be found at www.etsy.com/shop/anotheruse.

No comments:

Post a Comment